Fri 22 Mar 2019
We are recruiting…
Full Time Residential Sales Negotiator - Wetherby
Maxwell Hodgson are Wetherby's leading independent estate agents. Awarded the prestigious best agent award for Yorkshire for 2018 by Relocation Agent Network, we are an aspirational company delivering the very best customer service and care to our clients.
This exciting role involves:
• Registering purchaser details and matching them to available properties.
• Booking property valuations.
• Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers.
• Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors. Dealing with solicitors to progress sales through to completion and minimise fall through rates.
• Recommending the company's other products where appropriate
• Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
Candidates will have experience of working in Residential Sales and have a strong knowledge of the industry, a clear passion for property and a good knowledge of the local area.
You must have:
• Strong negotiation skills.
• A good understanding of Estate Agency and the sales process.
• A high level of commercial awareness.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good IT skills
• A keen eye for detail.
• Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
• A willingness to go the extra mile
Applicants must have a full driving license and own car insured for business use.
On offer is an excellent basic salary (based upon your experience), sales related commission, as well as the opportunity to join an independent family run business.
Applications with a CV to Mrs Kathryn Hodgson – Director email@example.com
"When we finally decided to sell our house, we approached Maxwell Hodgson as we associated the Company with quality and professionalism. Although we also approached other agents for comparison, our belief in Maxwell Hodgson was proven right from our initial consultation. The service we received was second to none. Totally professional, as well as friendly and approachable. If we ever were to move again, we would not hesitate in contacting them to help us. "