We are recruiting
Part Time Sales Negotiator - Wetherby
Maxwell Hodgson is Wetherby's leading independent estate agents. We are an aspirational company delivering the very best customer service and care to our clients.
We are looking to recruit a motivated part-time sales negotiator to work weekdays and some Saturdays also to provide holiday and sickness cover. The ideal candidate will be an excellent sales person but also highly organised and have good computer and admin skills. Highly personable, professional and prerequisites for this position.
- Varied daily tasks include the following:
- Maintain and update mailing list
- Typing of general correspondence - letters, emails etc.
- Provide property details to potential buyers and to ensure properties are matched as closely as possible to the required needs of potential purchasers
- Arrange and follow up viewings for potential buyers and accompany when required
- Arrange mortgage, survey and valuation appointments
- Prepare valuation research
- Prepare and type sales details
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
Applications with a CV to Mrs Kathryn Hodgson - Director
" We selected Maxwell Hodgson from a shortlist of three agents to sell our house on Spofforth Hill in Wetherby and they sold it for the asking price within a week. Their approach was personal, planned and professional yet friendly and approachable. We valued their advice on staging the house and the use of professional photography. "