We are recruiting
Part Time Sales Negotiator - Wetherby
Maxwell Hodgson is Wetherby's leading independent estate agents. We are an aspirational company delivering the very best customer service and care to our clients.
We are looking to recruit a motivated part-time sales negotiator to work weekdays and some Saturdays also to provide holiday and sickness cover. The ideal candidate will be an excellent sales person but also highly organised and have good computer and admin skills. Highly personable, professional and prerequisites for this position.
- Varied daily tasks include the following:
- Maintain and update mailing list
- Typing of general correspondence - letters, emails etc.
- Provide property details to potential buyers and to ensure properties are matched as closely as possible to the required needs of potential purchasers
- Arrange and follow up viewings for potential buyers and accompany when required
- Arrange mortgage, survey and valuation appointments
- Prepare valuation research
- Prepare and type sales details
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
Applications with a CV to Mrs Kathryn Hodgson - Director
"Estate agents never seem to get good press and I should know, I used to be one! That's why I chose Maxwell Hodgson to sell my parents house recently. From the start Max was straight talking and honest. The most important things are communication and trust and that is the key to a successful working partnership between a vendor and their agent. Selling your most valuable asset can be stressful but with an agent you trust to do the best job it can be a lot easier than you imagine and Maxwell Hodgson and his team certainly work hard to achieve this for their clients. I cannot recommend them highly enough."